At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be better able to effectively:
- Comprehend the principles and fundamentals of Rhinoplasty and how these principles impact patient care.
- The indications for filler materials varies widely based on anatomy and indications.
- Comprehend the principles and fundamentals of surgical and non-surgical facial rejuvenation to include nuances of fillers and how these principles impact patient care.
- Determine when it is most appropriate to apply preservation rhinoplasty or structural rhinoplasty techniques.
- Assess the many surgical and non-surgical techniques in facial rejuvenation and apply them with different patients and clinical situations, as appropriate.
- Review the similarities and differences between various dermal fillers and select the right product for the right patient condition.
- Incorporate adjunctive cosmetic procedure, non- invasive techniques and certain aspect of facial plastic reconstructive surgery into their practices and have a better understanding of the best technique to result in the best outcome.
- Discuss new research results, tips and tricks shared by international colleagues that will lead to better patient care.
This IFFPSS virtual event is POWERED BY UC Irvine